JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
- Assisting IT Admins and Business application team in department's local administration works.
- Manage PO preparations, approval, placing order and tracking the delivery of the products/services on timely basis.
- Ensure on time delivery of purchased IT products / Services and its timely payments.
- Managing proper documentation of vendor agreement, POs, invoices etc.
- Recording, Reporting and Auditing of payments on timely basis.
- Coordinate with accounts/finance department for the approvals and on time payments.
- Communication with Retail/Office with regards to delivery of IT products and services.
- Assist team in providing business support to the retail, SCM and office.
- Manage phone calls and visitors in the department
- Job Location: Dubai
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Gender: Female
- Age: Below 30 Years
- Job Type: Full-time
- Ability to commute/relocate:
- Dubai: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Good Oral and written communication Skills
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Malabar Group was founded in 1993 by a team of enterprising entrepreneurs, led by the visionary genius of Mr. M P Ahammed when he explored beyond his immediate circle in the agri-corp industry to establish a jewellery trading company in a historical city called Kozhikode. Since then, keeping alive the golden spirit of the Brand, the Group has remained constant, in its successful forays nurtured by expertise, vision and guidance, into a formidable business conglomerate. The HQ (headquarters) of Malabar Group located in Kozhikode shines bright as a beacon of success for an empire built on Trust, Teamwork, and Goodwill.