JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• Office Admin tasks. Efficiently manage daily administrative tasks, including organizing schedules, meetings, and appointments
• Communication and Correspondence. Manage internal and external communication, including emails, phone calls, and written correspondence on a timely manner.
• Project Coordination. Support various projects by organizing resources, coordinating schedules, and tracking progress.
• Office Management. Ensure the office environment is well-organized, clean, and equipped with necessary supplies and resources.
• HR Record-Keeping, Coordination & Documentation. Be the point of contact for HR related inquiries among employees, management reports and status of employee contracts together with PRO.
Position Title: Office Manager
Employment Type: Full Time
Salary: up to 12K AED all inclusive depending on experience and qualifications
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
About the Client:
One of the leading freight shipment brokerage firms for luxury cars, based in Dubai
• Open to Asian and European nationals
• Female, 25 to 38 years old
• At least 5 years of experience as an Admin
• Must be an excellent communicator both verbally and in writing
• Should be highly presentable as most clients are VIP & locals
• Comfortable with following deadlines in a fast-paced environment
ABOUT THE COMPANY
RTC-1 Employment Services is a licensed recruitment firm based in Dubai, UAE. Our team has been in the market since 2004 and we are supporting various industries with their staffing needs across the Middle East and Africa.