JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Education & Qualifications:The Offshore Marine Surveyor will be a key member of the organization responsible for providing accurate and timely documentation services for offshore projects. The successful candidate will be experienced in ADNOC regulations and develop an understanding of international regulations and standards. The successful candidate will be responsible for collecting, analyzing and presenting data and reports related to vessel and cargo operations.
• Ensure that all vessel and cargo operations comply with international regulations and standards
• Collect and analyze data related to vessel and cargo operations
• Prepare reports and documents related to vessel and cargo operations
• Monitor vessel and cargo operations to ensure compliance with ADNOC regulations
• Provide expert advice and assistance related to vessel and cargo operations
• Develop and maintain positive working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
• Work with other departments to address any operational issues
AED 5,000 to 7,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• At least 5 years of experience in an offshore marine surveyor role
• ADNOC experience is preferred
• Knowledge of international regulations and standards
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
Education & Qualifications:
• Bachelor's degree in Marine Engineering or related field
• Professional certification is preferred
• Valid driver's license and passport
ABOUT THE COMPANY
We operate, grow and respond to market conditions since 2011.
Honesty, transparency and authenticity characterize us and our employees.
We enjoy our work and do it with an untiring belief in ourselves, in our clients and in our candidates.
We act with high integrity and care about people because it's people who make the difference.
Our spirit of innovation drives us to constantly improve.