JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Your new office
Hays Middle East was established in December 2005 in Dubai and has a team of over 50 staff now recruiting for positions throughout the region. The team is a great mix of international Hays transferees and locally hired talent from around the world.
We have HTS, Executive, Perm and Contracting businesses who work with MNCs and local corporates in the major economic sectors including financial services, tourism, technology, energy, real estate, health and education. A strong corporate function provides local expertise in finance, HR, IT and marketing for the UAE team.
While based in Dubai, the office recruits for positions across the GCC in locations such as Abu Dhabi, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Oman and Kuwait. The sheer size of this region, along with its forecasted population and GDP growth, shows the immense opportunity for the further growth of Hays in the Middle East.
Your new role:
As the Contracting Administrator you will be a key player in our Contracting team supporting the onboarding of our external employees. The ideal candidate will be responsible for the delivery of administration to support the IT & Non-IT Contracting as well as our external employees. The main duties will include onboarding, offboarding, recordkeeping, PRO responsibilities and information management and execution on behalf of the team.
In this role you will be required to:
• Support the external IT Contractors by processing all Visa’s and Health Insurance
• Process all of the timesheets for end of month Payroll for external contractors
• Provide service, support and assistance to new and existing employees.
• Providing guidance and advice to external employees on (annual leave, sick leave and payroll)
• Updating personnel folders manually and electronically.
• Liaising with medical providers and ensuring that all new starters are medically covered.
• Provide support and assistance to the finance team(salary increase, offer letter, bank details , Final settlements)
• Managing labour law inquiries from our contractors
• Preparation for internal and external audits
• Preparing HR letters including salary certificate, visa letters, revised offers and changes to commission structure, promotional and transfer letters.
• Ensuring that the new starters have completed all the forms (personal details form ,bank form)
What you’ll need to succeed :
• Experience in a recruitment and onboarding process
• Attention to detail and able to work at a fast pace
• Excellent knowledge of English Language (written and spoken)
• High level of customer service skills, good telephone manner
• Basic knowledge of the labour law
• Competent user of Word, Excel, Outlook and iCloud
What you’ll get in return
Believing that personal growth leads to professional progression, you will feel heard, valued and assured that we care about your wellbeing, in an inclusive environment where you can be yourself. This will enable you to reach your full potential, broadening your ability to make a positive impact on the world of work and leading to your own personal success. At Hays, you’ll get:
• Monthly paid uncapped commission
• Clear progressions plans
• Hybrid & flexible working hours
• Wellbeing Fridays with Free Breakfast
• Weekly prizes and incentives
• One day of paid leave per year to volunteer
What you need to do now
Do you want to go further in your career than you believe possible? This is the place to be. Joining Hays means joining a business that’s going places. We’re transforming the way we do things and shaping the future of the world of work.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
At Hays, we invest in lifelong partnerships that empower people and businesses to succeed. With over 50 years’ success under our belts and a workforce of 10,000+ people across 32 countries, we’ve evolved to put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
So much more than a specialist recruitment business, what really sets us apart is our knowledge through scale, deep understanding and our ability to meaningfully innovate for our customers. By providing advice, insights and expertise on issues you face today in the fast-paced world of work, we help you make the right decisions for tomorrow.
Offering an unrivalled suite of recruitment and workplace solutions, whether you’re looking for what’s next in your career, or have a gap to fill, we’ll help you get where you want to go.
You can rely on us to deliver today and help you plan for tomorrow.