JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
1. Manage all aspects of the eCommerce and wholesale business including, sales, marketing, business planning, promotional campaigns and customer service.
2. Manage all online activities with respect to traffic acquisition, online presence, sales, conversion, managing internal data sources, margins and reporting.
3. Total oversight of operations including order management, Inventory, ownership of payment, EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) receipt, and transactional flow of all orders.
4. Strategically drive sales and enhanced customer experience and continually elevate the site as a digital flagship destination.
5. Ensure the prices of the products and the offers on the website are updated and there is quality control.
6. Create potential customer base, sales and satisfaction across the GCC markets & export and enhance the customer experience, execute customer order fulfilment, and maintain the organization of the website.
7. Generally responsible for the warehouse and outlets in terms of sales, profitability, expenses control, productivity, efficiency and conformity of company’s SOP.
8. Possess a good problem-solving skill, dynamic, always calm and composed when handling or tackling problems.
9. Maintain a good attendance record, always punctual, proactive, ability to work under pressure and uphold high level of discipline.
10. Able to cultivate good working habit among all employees e.g., teamwork, show exemplary leadership and motivate employee towards achieving targets.
11. Assist with the executions of all other operational related tasks assigned by the Management.
12. Hands on, energetic and able to fully handle and coordinate product logistic on a timely manner. Fully committed to assigned task.
13. Developing and implementing sales processes for sales teams, specialists and other representatives
14. Researching and analyzing data to create sales forecasts
15. Collaborating with other departments and upper management to identify business goals
16. Recruiting, hiring and training sales representatives
17. Identifying customers and sales opportunities by analyzing sales data and consumer trends
18. Creating and managing automation tools to increase sales process efficiency
19. Implementing and manage CRM tools to maximize opportunities and customer relationships
20. Perform to any other roles and responsibilities assigned by the Management.
1. Strong leadership skills to evaluate ongoing sales team performance and provide training and coaching when necessary.
2. Communication skills for effective verbal and written communications with sales teams, operations specialists, collaborating departments and upper management.
3. Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills to identify opportunities for sales process improvements and develop and implement new strategies.
4. Financial skills and business acumen to understand sales profitability and opportunities.
5. Technology skills to utilize CRM and database software tools in daily tasks.
6. Research and reporting skills to analyze sales data and consumer trends to create sales forecasts.
7. BSc/BA in business administration or relevant field; certification in sales, finance, operations a plus.
8. MS Office skills with expertise in excel.
9. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
10. Three + years in a Managerial position with increasing responsibility.
11. Valid UAE driving license plus own vehicle.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Founded 20 years ago as a family office ARNN Group is multinational, diversified holding company that owns controlling interest in multiple companies and among various sectors including hospitality, real estate, business holding, acquisitions, investment, property management, tourism services and agriculture in Malaysia, UAE, Singapore, Australia and Montenegro.
The ARNN Group Montenegro has a strong presence in the hospitality, property and asset management fields. It operates upscale international franchise brands hotels and resorts and its exploring management and rental options in its expansion plan.
Headquarter offices in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) with regional offices in Dubai (UAE) and in Podgorica (Montenegro).