JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Position Title: Operations Executive
Employment Type: Full Time
Salary: up to 5K AED all inclusive depending on experience and qualifications
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
About the Client:
The leading CFS for services related to import and export of cargo, stuffing and de-stuffing of containers and cargo storage at Mundra port.
• Review and approve bookings for container and freight pick-up, ensuring efficient coordination for shipments.
• Review and sign off on shipping documents to guarantee their completeness and accuracy.
• Generate and issue Delivery Orders for both sea and air shipments, facilitating smooth transportation processes.
• Establish and maintain communication with vessel operators to coordinate and facilitate shipping operations effectively.
• Oversee and approve documents, processes, and controls related to freight payment and audit systems, and ensure all relevant documents, processes, and controls are kept up-to-date and compliant with industry standards.
• At least 1 year of experience in a shipping company in the UAE
• Should have extensive knowledge and experience in the following: Customer and VO (Vessel Operator) Coordination, Making IGM (Import General Manifest) and EGM (Export General Manifest), Completing Load list, Release and Acceptance of goods, and the DPW Portal (Dubai Ports World)
How to Apply:
Send your CV in word format online.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
RTC-1 Employment Services is a licensed recruitment firm based in Dubai, UAE. Our team has been in the market since 2004 and we are supporting various industries with their staffing needs across the Middle East and Africa.