JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
* Oversee the daily operations of the hotels, ensuring that all departments are working together seamlessly.
* Ensure that all hotel staff adhere to company policies and procedures.
* Develop and implement standard operating procedures for each department within the hotel.
* Manage and monitor all aspects of hotel operations, including guest services, housekeeping, maintenance, and food and beverage services.
* Coordinate with other departments to ensure that all guest needs are met in a timely and efficient manner.
* Conduct regular inspections of the hotels to ensure that they are well-maintained and in compliance with all local and federal regulations.
* Develop and maintain relationships with vendors, suppliers, and other stakeholders to ensure that the hotels are running at optimal efficiency.
* Manage budgets and financial performance of the hotels to ensure that they are meeting or exceeding revenue and profitability targets.
* Provide regular reports to senior management on the performance of the hotels.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
* Bachelor's degree in Hospitality Management or related field.
* At least 5 years of experience in hotel operations management, with a proven track record of success.
* Strong knowledge of hotel operations and industry trends.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* Ability to work well under pressure and manage multiple priorities.
* Strong leadership and management skills.
* Experience in budget management and financial analysis.
* Ability to develop and implement standard operating procedures.
* Must be willing to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.