JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Position Title: Operations Manager
Employment Type: Full Time
Salary: up to 30K AED all-inclusive depending on experience and qualifications
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
About the Client:
A prominent group of companies, based in Abu Dhabi, with international collaboration and successful track records in diverse industries such as premium brand retail, fashion, F&B, And entertainment providing customers with the best visit experience.
• Oversee the daily operations and management of the business (F&B, Retail & Entertainment section) ensuring that each area runs smoothly and efficiently. This includes managing the operators of the spaces, inventory, and overall customer service level.
• Develop and implement marketing strategies to promote the outlet and increase sales. This could involve consulting management for approval on certain advertising campaigns, promotional events, and social media marketing.
• Responsible for managing the finances pre and post launch of the brand including budgeting, forecasting, and financial reporting. This will involve monitoring revenue, expenses, and profitability, and making strategic decisions to improve financial performance.
• Customer Service: You will need to ensure that the outlet provides excellent customer service, ensuring that customers are satisfied and that their needs are met. This includes addressing customer complaints and concerns and ensuring that all staff members are trained to provide excellent service.
• Oversee recruitment, training, and managing performance of operator staff members to address and decide with management on any performance issues that arise.
• Ensure that the outlet operators sub leasers comply with all health and safety regulations, and that all staff members are trained to maintain a safe and healthy work environment with the highest standards.
AED 30,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Open to European nationals
• Male, 38 years old and below
• Bachelor’s degree in business marketing or other related fields
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in a managerial role in a Football sport set up operations
• Experience as an Operations Manager from diverse group of companies related to F&B, Retail and Sports would be ideal but focus is sports – Football specifically.
• Knowledge in handling events will be a plus as you will be leading the whole operations, and it includes events.
• Ideally someone who loves/breathes/enjoys football in specific and someone who is well versed with history of football clubs etc
ABOUT THE COMPANY
RTC-1 Employment Services is a licensed recruitment firm based in Dubai, UAE. Our team has been in the market since 2004 and we are supporting various industries with their staffing needs across the Middle East and Africa.