JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Inter-regional cooperation process
- Standardized for cross-regional cooperation in orders depts.
- Coordination of cooperation orders across regions.
- Review of contract product prices, discounts
- Review of customer information and execution of CRM client transactions.
- Product information review.(Material code, description, qty, standard or non-standard).
- Validity preview of contract (signed/stamped by the client) and contract risk (including additional clauses, payment method, and payment date).
- Input daily orders and archive files via system.
- Order entry and signing
- Coordination of order delivery
- Coordination of order abnormal handling, provide feedback to sales team in time, no delay
- Handling of logistics replenishment orders(Lost qty/damaged qty)
- Update and share the order tracking table in sales group before off duty everyday
- Summary and Analysis of Order Execution Business Reports
- Handle and track order return processes
- Check and initiate the adjustment of accounts receivable
Order revision management
- Responsible for the change process review and the actual operation. Processing of orders revision in via system.
- Responsible for the order and other departments’ weekly and monthly report.
- Responsible for communication and collaboration between the workflows of various functional departments, and provide consulting on the business processes and product knowledge of new colleagues.
- Order account inquiries, process method of small-probability events and approval procedures for special events
- Responsible for the preach and supervision of the notifications released by production dept. about product model or technical changes.
- Verify customer complaints and follow up factory processing (OA customer complain process)
- Apply for warranty documents or test report based on sales representative needs (KMS/EBS warranty documents application)
- Apply for bidding documents based on sales representative needs (OA /CRM bidding documents application)
- Register and filing of the original contract Monthly (CRM contract register )
- Provide training to the sales team about order sales in systems and order returns every Quarterly.
AED 3,500 to 4,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- Associate’s Degree or above
- Business management, Logistics Management
- At least 1 year related working experience / Fresh Graduate
- Fluent speaking and writing skills in English
- Able to use Microsoft office
ABOUT THE COMPANY
KIN LONG was established in 2003 and is a company offering services in terms of design and research, manufacturing and sales of construction and building accessories products. We are committed to provide high-quality products and services. After years of development, Kinlong has become a reputable brand in the construction industry.
KIN LONG industrial park has covered more than 600,000 square meters and has employed more than 13000 staff. Over 600 sales branches are set up in the domestic and overseas markets. Products are sold and served in more than 100 countries