JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Are you a passionate foodie who is not afraid of thinking outside the box? Then, we have the job for you! As an Outlet Manager As an Outlet Manager, you will strategically lead the team to take guest satisfaction to the next level.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Drive the overall success and excellence of the outlet.
- Achieve outlet revenue targets by leading the team and reviewing F&B trends and competition.
- Inspire team to achieve highest levels of service excellence to increase guest satisfaction.
- Constantly identify new sales opportunities for the outlet.
- Be present in the outlet by engaging and building strong relationships with both guests and colleagues.
- Constantly determine training needs to accomplish goals.
Your experience and skills include:
- Service focused personality is essential and previous leadership experience required
- Proven ability to build and maintain good relationships with all stakeholders
- Communicate thoughts, actions and opportunities clearly with strong networking skills
- Ability to lead by example, believe in a strong team culture and set the scene for high performance
- Extensive Food and Beverage (F&B) operation management knowledge.
- Exemplary customer /guest service mind and skills.
- Ability to work long hours with a strong focus on operational excellence.
- Strong ability to plan and drive the financial outlook and performance of the outlet including e.g. the profit and loss statement and the FF&E planning.
- Outstanding and refined English skills (written and spoken). Additional selected languages e.g. Arabic, French or Russian, Chinese (Mandarin), Spanish, German etc are beneficial.
- Well organized and strong planning abilities in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to keep inventory organized and to operate POS (point of sales) systems, back-of-house systems and restaurant operating system.
Your team and working environment:
- Rixos Marina Abu Dhabi is an iconic architectural landmark that unites the very best of Arabic and Turkish culture, dining and hospitality. Located in the heart of Abu Dhabi's retail, entertainment and residential hub, Rixos Marina Abu Dhabi is a multifaceted resort presiding over sparkling waters and a sandy shoreline. Rixos Marina Abu Dhabi reflects the versatility of Abu Dhabi as both a cosmopolitan city abounding with enriching experiences and an archipelago with a rich natural and aquatic heritage. Rixos Marina Abu Dhabi seamlessly fuses sophisticated aquatic and arabesque design to tell the story of Abu Dhabi from its ancient seafaring origins to a thriving cosmopolitan city that takes pride in its heritage and ultimate luxury experiences. As a destination, Rixos Marina Abu Dhabi dares to be different, elevating guest experience through incredible design, amenities, ambience, gastronomy, entertainment, and leisure.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Find Top Talent
Other jobs you might be interested inRestaurant Manager Jobs in Abu Dhabi
Operations Manager Jobs in Abu Dhabi
General Manager Jobs in Abu Dhabi