JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Outlet Manager - Specialty Restaurant
Passionate about guest interaction, food and beverage? As an Outlet Manager, you will lead your team to create unforgettable Food & Beverage experiences for our guests.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- You'll take care of resource planning, manage your team and support your team's development.
- Assist in leading, mentoring and training the Food & Beverage Operations team
- Supervise and delegate duties; Ensure brand standards are maintained as per our policies, SOP and quality measures are in place at all times.
- Ensure all heartists are aware of the relevance and importance of their activities and how they contribute to the success of the department
- Work closely with the respective Chef de Cuisine to plan menus, prices and promotional events for the restaurant in order to maximize revenue generating opportunities.
- Liaise with kitchen to ensure the highest standard of food quality and visual appeal
- Focused on guest feedback and always on go to improve the guest satisfaction scores
Your experience and skills include:
- Should have min. 2 years experience in a leadership role
- Degree in hospitality management / food & beverage
- Should have extensive beverage knowledge
- Service focused personality is essential and a passion for everything food and beverage
- Should have proactive approach with eye to details to ensure consistent service accross the Restaurant.
- Experienced in all aspects of Restaurant Service
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities and the ability to lead by example
Your team and working environment:
Fun-loving, vibrant and passionate to grow with us!
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo!
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Find Top Talent
Other jobs you might be interested inRestaurant Manager Jobs in UAE
Operations Manager Jobs in UAE
General Manager Jobs in UAE