JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• Responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of the food hall. This includes coordinating with different outlets, ensuring they are following standard operating procedures, and addressing any operational issues that arise.
• Controlling quality of all food and beverages served within the food hall meet the established quality standards from serving appearances, taste testing, monitoring food preparation processes, and addressing customer complaints related to the outlets.
• Hands- on coordination to liaise with the individual outlets operating within the food hall to manage lease agreements, food hall's rules and regulations, and fostering a positive, professional working relationship with the outlet operators.
• Comply with Health and Safety standards per law such as regular inspections, handling any food safety concerns, and implementing protocols to maintain a clean and safe environment
• Push profitability of food hall thru collaborating with outlets and internal finance department to manage budgets, track revenue, expenses, and profitability with recommendations on areas to improve on for customer satisfaction.
Position Title: F&B Outlets Director- Operations
Employment Type: Full-time
Salary: up to 40K AED, all-inclusive depending on experience and qualifications
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
About the Client:
A prominent group based in Abu Dhabi, with international collaboration and successful track records in the areas of F&B, Retail and Entertainment
• 28 to 40 years old
• University Degree in Business Marketing or other related fields
• Minimum 5 years’ experience as Ops Manager above in a food court/ food hall set up
• Experience in the operations of multiple brands/food outlets (food court/food hall) is a must
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English
ABOUT THE COMPANY
RTC-1 Employment Services is a licensed recruitment firm based in Dubai, UAE. Our team has been in the market since 2004 and we are supporting various industries with their staffing needs across the Middle East and Africa.