JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
- This position is only available to foreign students with Western Nationality currently in China,who is seeking for internship in hotel.
- The duration of the internship should be at least 6 months.
To ensure guests are provided with professional and courteous services according to Hyatt's standard.
- Foreign Students of Western Nationality who studying in Universities in China.
- Hold vaild Residence Visa/Student Visa in China.
- Basic Food and Beverage/customer service skills.
- Holds diploma/certificate in Hospitality or Tourism Management desirable.
- Preferable prerequisite experience in the Hotel, Restaurant or Travel industry.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Hyatt was founded by Jay Pritzker in 1957 when he purchased the Hyatt House motel adjacent to the Los Angeles International Airport. Over the following decade, Jay Pritzker and his brother, Donald Pritzker, working together with other Pritzker family business interests, grew the company into a North American management and hotel ownership company, which became a public company in 1962. In 1968, Hyatt International was formed and subsequently became a separate public company. Hyatt Corporation and Hyatt International Corporation were taken private by the Pritzker family business interests in 1979 and 1982, respectively. On December 31, 2004, substantially all of the hospitality assets owned by Pritzker family business interests, including Hyatt Corporation and Hyatt International Corporation, were consolidated under a single entity, now Hyatt Hotels Corporation.