JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
A new job requirement has come with an international law firm in Dubai. Our client is looking for a Paralegal/Administrator (Japanese Speaking). Reporting to the Legal Partner, the job holder will be responsible for:
• Assisting the Partner in terms of translating Japanese texts and communications.
• Managing business processes
• Performing administrative functions to support the operations
• Coordinating Japanese events occasionally and can follow through with meetings.
• Processing documents and submitting them to different government offices in Dubai/UAE, when needed
• Writing/reviewing/filing legal documents
• Creating PowerPoint presentation slides
• Performing other adhoc administrative support
To be considered for this role, you need to meet the following criteria:
• Should be fluent in the Japanese language (reading /writing/speaking) and can fit in Japanese ways of working.
• Prefers someone with extensive work experience in administration.
• With at least 1 year of work experience in administration
• Ideally, someone who has worked in a law firm, but also open to considering someone who has worked in a professional service firm
• Must be sharp, polite, diligent, and has keen attention to detail.
• Has experience in drafting agreements is a plus
• Knowledgeable in MS Office and PowerPoint presentation
Disclaimer: Please note that Black Pearl will never ask any of its candidates for any payment in any form in exchange for our service in helping candidates find a job. Our service is free to our candidates and the recruitment fee is paid by our clients.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Black Pearl is a human resources and recruitment agency that provides a holistic business and talent solution in a progressive, dynamic, and efficient way.
We pride ourselves as a unique black pearl and strive to delight our clients with a personalized partnership that helps them propel towards success.
Whether you need to find top talent, your next great job opportunity, or a consulting solution for managing your business, engaging employees, evolving your work culture, planning your people strategy, or resourcing challenges, we can help.