JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
We are looking to hire a talented Payroll Administrator to be based in Dubai. The candidate must ensure that payroll transactions are processed efficiently on a monthly basis and are also responsible for coordinating with the HR team in the country of operation and other HR officers in Dubai. The ideal candidate must have 4 - 5 years of experience in a similar role.
The selected candidate must have the following experience and should be able to:
• Responsible for assisting -Payroll Supervisor centrally maintain and process payroll on a monthly basis in HRMS for all employees.
• Update and monitor the payroll management report regularly.
• Calculating employee earnings and deductions on a monthly basis
• Maintain up-to-date and comprehensive guidance remarks in payroll on a monthly basis.
• Liaise with HR in the country of operation and manage leaves of employees on HRMS to ensure they are paid.
• Should be able to run full payroll cycle independently.
• Maintain and manage all employee bank details on a regular basis.
• Liaise closely with colleagues in the HR and Accounts department to ensure that the monthly salary process is carried out smoothly.
• Assist employees with their payroll-related inquiries and transactions on HRMS.
• Follow up on salary payment issues.
• Ensuring taxes comply with company and state regulations.
• Ensure employee privacy, including confidentiality and protection of sensitive employee information.
• Ensure the employee is paid the final settlement as per the company’s policy.
• Able to cross-check local payroll for all countries of operations.
• Assist in checking and preparing monthly staff number reports.
• At least 4 - 5 years of working experience in a similar role
• Must be able to communicate clearly and accurately in English.
• Time management.
• Hands-on experience with HRMS.
• Advanced computer skills including Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Good knowledge of labor legislation.
• Ability to handle confidential information.
• Ability to investigate issues and find solutions.
• Organizing and planning.
• Problem analysis and problem-solving.
• Attention to detail and accuracy.
• Teamwork and collaboration.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
RA International is a major force within the remote site and developing country support services sector. We have many years experience of providing government institutions, United Nations, NGOs, and major multinationals with all the services they need to quickly establish and maintain sites in Post-Conflict, the Oil and Gas, and Mining and Minerals industries.
We pride ourselves in our commitment to getting the job done, as quickly and effectively as possible. Here's some fast facts:
• Our Company Headquarters are in Dubai, UAE, with offices and projects in Afghanistan, Sudan, Southern Sudan, Kenya and Chad • We currently employ over 1000 international and national staff • The company was founded in 2003 as part of the Duncan-Narfeldt Group Ltd • RA International draws on 40 years experience in project management and support services in post-conflict environments and remote locations worldwide.