JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Blossom by Babilou is seeking a talented Performance Manager to join our team and drive business and operational excellence across our operations. As a Performance Manager, you will play a crucial role in supporting our business to achieve its goals by leveraging data, analytics, and strategic initiatives.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Make data intelligible and leverage AI and data visualization tools to inform decision-making and drive digital innovation across the organization.
• Analyze performance levels against set goals, committed efforts, and consumed resources.
• Identify performance levers in sales, HR, operations, and organizational aspects.
• Support the organization in the development of strategies that activate these levers, ensuring the consistency of approaches within the Babilou Family, while adapting to local and operational challenges
• Coordinate resources from various departments such as Marketing, BI, Web, App, CRM, and HR to deliver performance projects.
• Build and manage performance project management tools, including reporting and project documentation.
As a Performance Manager, your diverse missions may include:
• of Country Business Models and Multi-Year Business Plans
• Operational and commercial diagnosis of countries, regions, etc. & monthly performance analysis & YTD
• Identification of Topline & Bottom-Line Performance optimization levers
• Identification of performance ratios validated by the Group.
• Country Business Model Summary book
• Drafting of Group Performance Guidelines
• Business intelligence tools
• Analysis and monitoring of commercial and operational performance: ROI, Budget, etc.
• Development of operational recommendations: follow-up and challenge of the key actions of the performance plan
• Recommendation for process and/or organizational changes
• Validation of the Business Plan in the M&A Due Diligence phase
• Dissemination of the general culture around Business Models, KPIs and Performance Plans
• Animation or co-animation of operational follow-up points on prioritized subjects
• Preparation of budget exercises, MBM summary or other shareholder presentations
• Strong analytical skills with proficiency in data analysis and P&L management of business units.
• Excellent communication skills, with experience in transversal and international project management.
• Background as either Performance Manager, Controller, (FP&A), Consulting, or Lean and Process management.
• Extensive experience in sales and data analysis.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The Blossom Nursery is one of the leading Early Years education providers in the UAE, with 23 current locations and expanding further.