JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
The Performance Manager is responsible for overseeing and managing the performance of employees in a company. They are responsible for ensuring that employees are meeting or exceeding performance expectations and goals set by the company. The Performance Manager also works closely with department heads to identify areas for improvement and develop strategies to enhance overall performance.
- Develop and implement performance management strategies and processes to ensure that employees are meeting or exceeding performance expectations
- Monitor and evaluate employee performance through regular performance reviews and goal setting
- Identify areas for improvement and develop strategies and action plans to address any performance issues
- Work closely with department heads to align individual performance goals with overall company objectives
- Conduct training and development programs to enhance employee skills and performance
- Provide coaching and support to employees to help them achieve their performance goals
- Monitor and track employee progress and provide regular feedback and recognition for achievements
- Prepare and present performance reports to senior management and make recommendations for improvement
- Stay updated on industry trends and best practices in performance management to continuously improve processes and strategies
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures related to performance management
- Handle any performance-related issues or conflicts that arise and provide appropriate solutions
AED 10,000 to 14,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- MBA in Human Resources
- Proven experience as a Performance Manager or in a similar role
- In-depth knowledge of performance management processes and best practices
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with different levels of employees and department heads
- Strong leadership and coaching abilities
- Detail-oriented and able to multitask effectively
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and performance management software
- Knowledge of labor laws and regulations related to performance management
- Proactive and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Founded in 2001, Ultimate HR Solutions bears the market reputation of being a complete HR Services provider, precise and pro-active in locating and managing human resources. Our client-friendly process and human capital infrastructure allows us to service ever changing client requirements in an efficient and effective manner. With comprehensive experience servicing world-class clientele and top-caliber candidates across a wide spectrum of industries, we measure our success through our growing list of satisfied clients. UHRS started with humble beginnings as a preferred recruitment partner, and from there branched out into outsourcing/ contract staffing.