JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Description - External
The Adecco Group, based in Zurich, Switzerland, is the world’s leading provider of HR solutions. With approximately 33,000 FTE employees and over 5,500 branches, in over 60 countries and territories around the world, Adecco Group offers a wide variety of services, connecting over 750,000 associates with well over 100,000 clients every day. The services offered fall into the broad categories of temporary staffing, permanent placement, outsourcing, consulting and outplacement.
The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company. The Adecco Group is listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN) and powered by our global lead brands: Adecco, Adia, Badenoch & Clark, General Assembly, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Pontoon and Spring Professional.
Our values of passion, entrepreneurship, customer centricity, team spirit, and responsibility empower individuals and organizations, fuel economies, and build better societies. We make the future work for everyone.
We are looking for “Personal Assistant” to join our UAE Team based in our Dubai office!
Below are qualities we seek for this role. If this sounds like you, click Apply to let us know you’re interested!
Job Description Personal Assistant to the Country Manager
• Responsible for organizing of internal and external meetings on behalf of the Country Manager ensuring all necessary requirements are made e.g. meeting venue, equipment, presentations, prepare agendas.
• Provide executive and administrative support to Country Manager.
• Responsible for organizing travel and logistics including flights, visa requirements, hotel accommodation, car rental, meeting schedules while travelling and completing expenses ensuring compliance with Adecco Group Travel Policy
• Responsible for screening incoming guests and phone calls, ensuring that concerned employee receives messages.
• Monitor and respond to incoming communications effectively, including phone calls, emails and walk- ins, ensuring correct department mail and courier distribution.
• Secretarial support for meetings as and when required by the Country Manager, including drafting and circulating meeting agendas, preparing minutes, communicating meeting reminders, confirming venues and arranging refreshments if required.
• Writing and distributing comprehensive minutes and action points to all members post review meetings.
• Drafting and writing high quality reports and presentations, as required by the Country Manager, combining branch reports before EC meetings weekly and other such requests
• Communicating important updates and information to as required by Country Manager
Front Office and Administration
• Responsible for the procurement of office stationary and pantry supplies, ensuring sufficiency throughout with a cost-effective mindset
• Coordinates internal events such as birthdays, cultural celebrations and other ad-hoc related at the advise of the HR Specialist or Marketing Officer
• Managing and ensuring stocks of First Aid Box are replenished
• Responsible for distribution of office parking keys
• Responsible for maintaining internal and external contact list
• Managing the office environment and overseeing the general maintenance of the office and pantry
• Responsible for the cover of Front Desk and ensuring appropriate cover is in place during break.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The Adecco Group is the world’s leading talent advisory and solutions company. We proudly make a difference in the working lives of 3.5 million people every year. Our culture is entrepreneurial and inclusive, and we are united by our passion for making a difference in the world of work. We work with over 100,000 organizations in 60 countries, enabling their success. We have 35,000 people working with us across more than 60 countries and territories.
Adecco has been rapidly growing in the Middle East since 2008, developing a substantial footprint throughout the region. We work across 250 different clients, Adecco has more than 62 full time employees, working in 4 offices, servicing all countries across the GCC region. We offer Temporary Staffing, Permanent Placement, Executive Search, Assessments, Visa And Payroll, Outsourcing, PRO Solutions customised as per client requirements. Adecco Middle East Head Office is based in Dubai with a branch at Abu Dhabi.