JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Personal Assistant Tasks
• Assists the Managing Directors with daily administrative duties and completes a broad variety of administrative tasks that include managing an active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries and agendas and compiling documents for meetings.
• Communicates with the general staff on the Managing Directors behalf and act as coordinator with highlevel meetings both internally and externally.
• Communicates directly and on behalf of all others on matters related to programmatic initiatives from the directors.
• Conducts research on any requirements from the Managing Directors, evaluate current needs and assembles materials needed for any projects.
• Drafts reports, letters/correspondence & proposals as well as prepares and coordinates oral and written communication.
• Supports the Managing Directors with their internal family visa, travels, school requirements, housemaids etc.
• Tracking of MD’s vehicles registration and Insurance.
• Other tasks as requested by both MD’s.
• Implement recruitment of short and longterm personnel through collection and verification of candidates CV using portals and agencies.
• Organize and participate in review of job applications, candidate shortlisting, and interviews.
• Ensure recruitment and personnel actions are in compliant with UAE policies and procedures, contract requirements and UAE Labour Law regulations.
• Conduct termination procedures or warning letters, including arranging exit interviews.
• Maintain personnel records, Passport copies, Visa Copies, Emirates ID Copies, Medical Health Card and other HR documentation requirements (Soft/Hard Copies).
• Maintain Leave staff leave balances, updating every end of the month.
• 3-5 years of experience as a Personal Assistant.
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in HR Administration.
• Female candidates will only be considered for the role.
• Candidates must be based in UAE.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Agile Consultants is a talent solutions company in Dubai that focuses on tapping into the complete potential of individuals and organisations. Our expert team of recruiters work closely with clients and candidates to ensure best results in terms of recruitment and successful placement in GCC, Middle East & Africa regions. Our specialities include but are not limited to Talent Sourcing, Executive Search, Niche Talent Acquisition, Head Hunting & C-Suite Hiring.
With over 20 years in the United Arab Emirates region, we have built a strong network of partners and affiliates, allowing us to assist job seekers and employers with the same passion.