JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• Conserves Group President's time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
• Maintains his appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
• Represents the Group President by attending meetings in his absence, speaking for the Group President in inland & overseas.
• Completes projects by assigning work to concerned people and follow up on the results.
• Coordinate with internal staff, external service providers & vendors.
• Secures information by completing data base backups. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Devise and maintain proper office filing system, organizing the President’s personal commitments including assisting with household & family duties and errands. ? Various ad hoc requests including personal & businesses.
• Observing best business practices and etiquette.
• Coordinate household needs
• Support various personal business needs upon request
• Preserves all information related to companies, business & President’s personal under strict confidentiality.
AED 8,000 to 12,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Medical insurance, Handphone with mobile phone bill
• Work experience as Personal Assistant or similar role for at least 3 years in UAE
• Excellent computer skills, knowledge in other software is a plus
• Outstanding organizational and time management skills
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Discretion and confidentiality
• A bachelor's degree in any discipline
• Professional, corporate, well-spoken and presentable
• Attention to detail
• Be able to work to deadlines
• They will be self-motivated, highly organized and attentive
• Please ensure you attach an up-to-date CV with current photograph ONLY.
Key Demographic Requirements - applicants must be:
Based in UAE and driving license with own vehicle.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Founded 20 years ago as a family office ARNN Group is multinational, diversified holding company that owns controlling interest in multiple companies and among various sectors including hospitality, real estate, business holding, acquisitions, investment, property management, tourism services and agriculture in Malaysia, UAE, Singapore, Australia and Montenegro.
The ARNN Group Montenegro has a strong presence in the hospitality, property and asset management fields. It operates upscale international franchise brands hotels and resorts and its exploring management and rental options in its expansion plan.
Headquarter offices in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) with regional offices in Dubai (UAE) and in Podgorica (Montenegro).