JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
As a PSA you will be responsible for end to end sales of assets and liability products. The job holder is also responsible for addressing customer queries and ensuring high customer service quality at all times.
• Acquire new to bank customers and identify existing customers from the database to sell CBD products to increase customer base and cross-sell ratio.
• Achieve STAR Threshold targets for asset and liability products which are defined in STAR Incentive Program.
• Personal Loans/Finance
• Fresh/Buy Out/Top up
• Expats, Long & Short Tenure UAE Nationals
• Conventional Credit Cards (Primary & Supplementary)
• Islamic Credit Cards (Primary & Supplementary)
• Auto Loans
• Deal with CBD Personal and Direct segment customers on revenue generating transactions such as Investment, FX and BANCA
• Follow up and close sales leads referred by Call Center, other segments, etc.
• Refer Mortgage cases to related Direct Sales Team
• Proactively call and visit existing/new customers (outside the branch) and make agreed target number of appointments per week to review customer needs and make sales of other suitable CBD products.
• Review walk in customer needs and make sales of suitable CBD products.
• Ensure that all product applications are filled completely and accurately without any missing required document.
• While onboarding customers, ensure capture of all customer and account information into the BPM & CVXR systems accurately.
• Attend weekly and monthly team and area sales meetings to review performance and share best practice ideas.
• Ensure a consistently high level of customer service is maintained at all times.
Service and Quality:
• Proactively help customers to reduce their waiting time.
• Ensure customers are on-boarded (new accounts) and served within prescribed SLAs.
• Ensures that all customer problems/complaints/queries are handled efficiently and according to standards and high level of service quality using the Operational CRM System.
Education and Experience:
• Graduate, preferably in commercially oriented discipline or Diploma in business / finance related subjects.
• 3 - 4 years of experience in Retail banking / Branch Banking
ABOUT THE COMPANY
In 1969, when we at Commercial Bank of Dubai started out little did we know that sheer grit and determination would get us where we are today. An Emiri Decree issued by His Highness the Late Sheikh Rashid Bin Saeed Al Maktoum, the founder of modern Dubai, laid the cornerstone of Commercial Bank of Dubai. We started out as a joint venture of Commerzbank, Chase Manhattan Bank and Commercial Bank of Kuwait. A minority stake was held by a few UAE businessmen.
By 1982, little more than a decade later, we evolved into a National Public Shareholding company. A feat complimented by an exponential increase in the capital base and mammoth restructuring of our operations. The feather in the cap came when the Government of Dubai became a key shareholder.
Over the decades, we have transformed ourselves into a progressive and modern banking institution. We are supported by a sturdy financial base and reigned by a strong and stable management. The proof of which lies with our customers who have stood by us over the years.