JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Our client, a diversified group of company, is currently looking for a PHP Developer who will be responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users. In this role, your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
Other responsibilities will include:
• Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
• Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
• Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
• Integration of data storage solutions may include databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc.
To be considered for this role, you need to meet the following criteria:
• With at least 2 to 5 years of experience in the role
• Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks such as Laravel, Yii, etc
• Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP
• Understanding of MVC design patterns
• Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming
• Understanding accessibility and security compliance
• Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
• Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
• User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
• Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
• Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
• Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
• Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.