JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• Oversee and coordinate the pilot recruitment events (responsible for background administration and running assessment events) as well as external vendors cooperation
• Making sure availability on events is prioritized (can be randomly allocated to SAT/SUN)
• Monitor the running of psychometric assessments during 2nd day of recruitment events
• Develop, in cooperation with the team, a strategy to achieve better efficiency of events while maintaining the highest crew recruitment standards.
• Supports pilot recruitment events, open days, and road shows in case of need
• Create, manage, and present the performance reporting
• Approaches the candidates after selection in regards to activation for basic training and base distribution
• Keeps contact with candidates, and provides the necessary information to prepare them for training and employment
• Responsible for recruitment efforts from initial sourcing, screening, and testing to offer
acceptance, for all pilot-related recruitment
• Execute sourcing activities, including but not limited to the active resume database searches, job fairs, industry networking, advertisements, internet posting, building and managing career sites for pilots, social media, employment agencies, and employee referrals
• Monitors the Pilot Holding Pool in Success Factors, and sends them regular offers with base and training options
• Works closely with Cabin Crew Onboarding Team, providing them with the final list of the closed basic training groups
• Aligns with HR Department about possible relocation options for candidates from foreign countries
• Supports development projects in communication with trainees and within Success Factors
• Must be dynamic and enjoy working in a fast-paced office environment
• Must be computer literate, with experience in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Teams.
• Works effectively both as an individual and as a key team member.
• Attention to detail is critical with a methodical and thorough approach
• Ability to work under pressure – within time constraints
• Good communicator in English both written and verbal
• Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to work in cooperation with others
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Created in 2003 by technical engineers and experienced recruiters, VHR delivers a partner-orientated approach. We are passionate about the industries where we operate, the career-enhancing support we provide and the people with whom we work.
Whether one permanent vacancy or a team of contract specialists, VHR strives to deliver the best possible staffing solutions.
As a recruitment company, we see our clients as our partners and our services as an extension of our clients’ businesses. We operate with a set of core values at the heart of everything we do.
Find Top Talent
Other jobs you might be interested inAssistant Jobs in Dubai
Assistant Jobs in Sharjah
Assistant Jobs in Ajman