JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
The role’s main activities are closely linked to Sales Management Dept. and are intended to provide support for – management of Sales in the UAE. The core activities include drawing up, coordinating and implementing sales budgets, the daily follow-up of the sales results, CRM management, sales process improvements, product pricing and margin control as well as medium & long-term strategic planning. The sales efforts are reported periodically, and company direction is communicated to sales teams with obtaining full cooperation of the local top management.
Sales Planning Responsibilities (Internal):
• Responsible for the foundations of the budget and reporting process.
• Liaise closely together & Build strong working relationships with different departments (Corporate Planning, Supply Planning, Customer Service).
• Regularly report on progress of the scope of work (sales results, order booking, enquiry pipeline), both internally & towards HQ, in a structured and coherent manner.
• Take leading role in monthly Forecast meetings together with Supply Planning to take decision on purchase commitment to factories.
• Support internal departments like Logistics, Supply chain, SBU’s & HR on their specific requests regarding sales results and direction.
• Leading monthly sales meetings in which Sales Regions and Management are
• Monitor competitor activities in markets and develop ideas for increased competitiveness.
CRM & Leads Management:
• Parallel to the direction of company, take leading role in developing Sales Engineer KPIs and dashboards in CRM software.
• Monitor CRM KPIs defined for each sales region and sales person and communicate progress periodically.
• Work together with Sales teams on sales enhancement actions such as new account development, construction projects data utilization, distributor Order forecast, sales campaigns, lost project analysis, backlog analysis, improving product allocations.
• Detailed Enquiry analysis reports for Management – Quarterly trends by application, SBU, size of project.
• Enhance usage of CRM platform and maintain accurate pipeline data ( eg. Sales engineer Dashboard, sales and order booking reports, past due, account data)
• Support a. System Solutions and b. Refrigeration business flow in CRM and SAP
• Conduct analysis and Set relevant KPIs for Leads by Region Process of allocating leads, follow-up on circulated leads to dealers & sales engineers Analysis of business generated from leads Hit ratio by regions for: leads – to Quotes – to Orders – to sales
Process Improvements & Training:
• On the basis of critical evaluation, make proposals for process design and improvements in CRM software that will lead to simplification, optimization and efficiency. (e.g Standard Discount scheme)
• Translate proposals into concrete action plans, co-ordinate interdepartmental project teams and communicate directly with IT.
• Educate sales team on the usage of Internal sales reports & accordingly provide CRM & Reporting trainings to the related parties.
• Take active role on J-Sox Revenue Recognition Control Executions and development of new controls as per the business needs.
• Analyze current sales processes and investigate further improvements starting from recent issues/limitations and propose solutions.
AED 15,000 to 19,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Sales Planning Responsibilities (External):
• Responsible for reporting monthly sales progress to HQ )
• Work with and Affiliate Regional Managers & Planners planning on Budget & Revise budget cycles.
• Provide direction to MD’s & Regional Managers in line with management message on monthly requirements & quarterly plans.
• Provide continuous support to local colleagues on reporting
• Coach and Manage SPL analysts and interns through regular SPL tasks .
• Assume CRM specialist role in current setup until new person is assigned for reports development on CRM activities & Leads Management.
• Manage sales planners, dotted line reporting on regular SPL tasks like sales & booking follow- up, MSM preparation, Budget cycle preparation.
• Going forward develop the team of sales planners
ABOUT THE COMPANY
PARKER CONNECT is the fastest growing Management Consultancy in the Middle East. We provide world class services such as Executive Search and Consultancy through our centrally located office in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Ever since starting operations, the organization has witnessed rapid growth purely achieved through firm business relations and quality service delivery. Our market knowledge in the region put together with quality consultants and excellent infrastructure has enabled us to build a strong portfolio of clients which include MNC’s and local firms.