JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
We are currently hiring for a first grade contracting company:
Planning Engineer. Job description (not limited to):
• Prepare Baseline Program & Recovery Program and receiving approval from the Client within the stipulated period of the contract.
• Present on the site during build.
• Prepare look ahead programs and track the deliveries .
• Ensure that schedule is based on project execution strategy and schedule milestones are achievable.
• Develop S Curve and Manpower histogram and check if these are achievable.
• Prepare a draft for delay event occur & run the affect timely to update the client.
• Prepare Extension of Time using appropriate Delay Analysis & Practice.
• Resource Planning and Forecasting of projects & activities.
• Compare & analyze earned value with actual and planned values and report in the form of CPI and SPI.
• Analyze schedule variance & plan remedy if there any negative variance.
• Prepare weekly / monthly project reports / Client Presentation
• Prepare the reports / updates as per the management requirements
Ideal Candidate will have:
• 5-10 years experience in same field (construction)
• Bachelor degree in Engineering (Civil preferred)
• Well experienced with modern technologies and implementations of the job
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A leading company in Sharjah.
Find Top Talent
Other jobs you might be interested inSenior Planning Engineer Jobs in Sharjah
Planning Manager Jobs in Sharjah
Project Controls Manager Jobs in Sharjah