JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• Prepare and update project schedule based on the contract.
• Set work program and target milestones for each phase based on the project plan.
• Monitor critical activities based on the project schedule and advise project management.
• Prepares and submit updated work program and cash flow curve showing actual progress and identify areas of weakness and establishes means and methods for recovery, if any, as well as new critical activities.
• Monitor day to day work progress and prepare the weekly and monthly program and report.
• Maintain and record update of site work progress obtained from Project Manager.
• Delay Analysis and Support Commercial team to submit Delay Notification letters
• Preparation of Delay impact Program to support the EOT claim by Commercial team
• Participate in project meetings and discussions with the Client as required.
• Assists in preparing work program, cash flow and manpower histogram for tenders.
• Performs other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time.
• University Qualifications: Bachelors in Engineering
• Nature and length of previous experience: Minimum 2 yrs experience as a Planning Engineer.
• Specialist knowledge: Project Schedule
• Age Range: na
• Gender Preference: na
• Nationality Preference: na
• Language Fluency: English
• Current Location: UAE only
ABOUT THE COMPANY
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions