JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Project: We are hiring an ambitious and forward-thinking a strong candidate to join our established and growing team in UAE.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Managing and being accountable for the planning function including report reviews, preparing, and updating the programs/ad hoc programs, etc.
• Providing timely feedback at all times to the development director, PMO, and relevant stakeholders.
• Implementing project control measures for monitoring the project's progress.
• Coordinating with project stakeholders in the successful conclusion of the project accounts.
• Monitoring weekly and monthly cost movements and reporting any anomalies/significant movements to the development director.
• Conducting progress review meetings with consultants and the project team.
• Undertaking weekly and monthly programme updates and communicating their status via agreed dashboards/reporting tools, taking cognisance of trends, risks, and opportunities.
• Providing responses to audit queries and input into third-party reviews where required.
• Ensuring the objectives of the plan and its key drivers are clearly communicated to the team and wider stakeholders.
• Communicating with all project parties/stakeholders and ensuring suitable records are maintained.
• Considering the impact of change including cause and effect analysis and development of mitigation programs.
• Presenting clearly and communicate efficiently, in a confident manner, with their audience in mind.
• You will work collaboratively and always in an inclusive manner.
You have a bachelor's degree in construction or planning-related field, are a chartered member of a relevant construction body, you are an expert in Planning software – P6, MS project, Acumen, etc., the experience working with the FIDIC suite of contracts, proficient in using Microsoft Excel, knowledge in power bi and extracting the information, good skills in communicating and presenting, familiar with PM software’s including Aconex, Unifier, stakeholder management, communication, and reporting.
You are digitally savvy and can build lasting client relationships and lead a strong, motivated team. You will have experience delivering projects from start through to completion within a consultancy industry and be poised to expand your own horizons, those of our clients and of our ambitious people alike. You have previous working experience on construction projects and be hungry to grow your career and enjoy the opportunities Mace has to offer.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East North Africa and India, North America, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety first - going home safe and well, Client focus - deliver on our promise, Create opportunity - for our people to excel, Integrity - always doing the right thing. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most complex and inspiring projects around the world.
We support our people who are aiming to achieve an academic or professional qualification that will help them develop personally and deliver to the highest standard for our clients. At Mace you can deepen your knowledge, expand your skills and define your own path.