JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• Liaises with customers to ensure they are given the best planning and project support.
• Ensures and manages on timely planning and scheduling of modifications and customer campaigns on their fleets.
• Develops and writes processes and procedures as required for the improvement of the aircraft maintenance planning process/strategies to help ensure that the safety and quality requirements are maintained to the highest standard.
• Optimizes resource deployment and utilization to compile management reports on project status, productivity performance and workload forecasting.
• Bachelor degree in the field of Aeronautical, Mechanical or Electrical/Electronics Engineering)
• Minimum 2 - 5 years job-related experience.
• Experience in planning, production and CAMO
• Performs other duties as may be assigned by Lead Planning Engineer or Manager CAMO Planning from time to time.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Created in 2003 by technical engineers and experienced recruiters, VHR delivers a partner-orientated approach. We are passionate about the industries where we operate, the career-enhancing support we provide and the people with whom we work.
Whether one permanent vacancy or a team of contract specialists, VHR strives to deliver the best possible staffing solutions.
As a recruitment company, we see our clients as our partners and our services as an extension of our clients’ businesses. We operate with a set of core values at the heart of everything we do.