JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
As a Principal Architect, you will be responsible for leading the planning, design and implementation of complex engineering projects. You will work with a team of engineers to ensure that projects are completed effectively and efficiently. You will also provide expert guidance and technical advice to clients and stakeholders.
• Lead the planning, design, and implementation of complex engineering projects.
• Assess project requirements and create detailed plans and timelines.
• Supervise and mentor a team of engineers.
• Work with clients and stakeholders to ensure that projects meet their needs and expectations.
• Provide expert technical advice and guidance to clients and stakeholders.
• Monitor the progress of projects and identify areas of improvement.
• Develop innovative solutions to complex engineering problems.
• Ensure that projects are completed on time and within budget.
• Proven experience as a Principal Architect.
• Excellent technical knowledge and understanding of engineering principles.
• Strong problem-solving and communication skills.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Highly organized and able to manage multiple tasks.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor's degree in engineering or related field.
• Master's degree in engineering or related field is preferred.
• Extensive experience in engineering design and project management.
• Proven record of successful project completion.
• This position offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience. Benefits include healthcare, vacation, and bonus.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Having been in business for 50 years, we have accumulated unparalled knowledge, skill, and creativity. We use our expertise to develop a truly tailored innovative and creative solution that is in line with our clients' specific requirements. We don't sell a "house style" - that's not our style.
The firm has its headquarters in Kuwait and has completed a wide range of projects locally and throughout the Middle East. A recent survey conducted by the World Architecture Magazine shows that SSH is currently ranked as number fifty two in the world.
We treat our employees as valued members of the team. We believe in the power of every single person who works here and the individual expertise they bring to a project. We reinforce the worth of every individual by giving them the room to excel.
SSH is registered in Kuwait with the Ministry of Planning, Ministry of Public Works, Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Ministry of Defense, the Kuwait Municipality and many private enterprises.
The Firm is registered with international and bi-lateral agencies such as the United Nations Development Programme, the International Road Federation, the Arab Fund for Social and Economic Development, the Kuwait Fund for Arab Economic Development, the Committee for Reconstruction and Development in Lebanon.