JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Our client – a leading Corporate Services and Legal Practice Advisory company is looking for Business set up executive in Dubai.
Operating since 2002, the company has been supporting Russian and international businessmen in expanding their companies to global markets, including North America, Europe and Asia, through company formation, visa support, local law advisory, corporate services support and more.
- To liaise on a daily basis with our Company PRO and Accounts functions (or external functions such as courier, typing center, etc.) for managing the operational and administrative requirements of the incorporation process or other services provided to our clients.
- Company incorporation and renewals in Mainland and major UAE Free Zones.
- To prepare and manage the client account opening documentation and forms, registers, and other relevant company files; maintain the validity of the accounts and information recorded, as well as security of the private and confidential information of the clients available to us.
- To liaise on a daily basis with the relevant Government and Free Zone Authorities, Public Notaries, Consulates
- To liaise on a daily basis with the local and international clients for various subjects with an excellent written communication understanding.
- To conduct due diligence on new and existing Clients as/when required.
- To follow and execute KYC and other relevant compliance procedures of 3rd parties, banks, and jurisdictional authorities.
- To ensure up to date knowledge of all relevant rules, regulations and practices applicable in the UAE related to the tasks and responsibilities undertaken.
- Upper Intermediate English is a must
- 1-3 years of experience in corporate services industry
- Experience working in the UAE minimum 1 year
- Must have the ability to work in a fast and efficient manner
- Competitive compensation
- Working hours - 9.00-18.00
- Medical Insurance for the employee
- 30 calendar days of annual leave
- Annual home country air ticket allowance
ABOUT THE COMPANY
At Ladwig Consulting, we are a team of HR professionals passionate about creating the right company environment through HR structures, strategy and conditions for people and companies to grow. We bring together the right people to conquer complexity and initiate positive, long-term impact. We are prepared to help you at any level, from impartial advice or practical assistance to help you make the most of every opportunity.