JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• Obtain quotes from vendors for materials and equipment and collaborate with Project Coordinators, Planning Engineers, Site Engineers, and Stores on a daily basis.
• Finalize chosen contractors and start the project upon receiving permits, adhere to BOQ / Budget / Drawings while following approved payment terms.
• Coordinate with the Design, Estimation team & Project team for product pricing of multiple projects at the same time.
• Ensure contractor and supplier invoices are pre-approved by the finance team and immediate superior, purchases follow order confirmation, and maintain accurate supplier files and records.
• Regular market research and carrying out regular vendor ratings and other responsibilities as maybe assigned from time to time.
Position Title: Procurement Engineer
Employment Type: Full Time
Salary: up to 5K AED all-inclusive depending on experience and qualifications
Job Location: Sharjah, UAE
About the Hiring Company:
A well-established metalwork and engineering company with several renowned projects in UAE
• Open to Pakistani and Indian nationals
• Male, 45 years old and below
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering
• Minimum 3 years’ related experience in steel fabrication industry
• Should be able to analyse the Steel Structure drawings in Steel Fabrication and check the quantities from the CAD drawings
• Good knowledge in Excel, Word, CAD etc
• Well-versed with materials related to interior turnkey works such as building materials, steel fabrication, and special items as required
• Must have own database of suppliers and subcontractors to source materials/works for in Steel Fabrication
• Good communication skills in English & Hindi are preferred
ABOUT THE COMPANY
RTC-1 Employment Services is a licensed recruitment firm based in Dubai, UAE. Our team has been in the market since 2004 and we are supporting various industries with their staffing needs across the Middle East and Africa.