JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• To identity & initiate contact with vendors and service providers as per scope handed over by bidding team.
• To review techno-commercial submissions from vendors / sub-contractors / service providers.
• To prepare complex bid evaluations for bidding team / management review.
• To initiate and be fully responsible for entire TQ & CQ process with vendors / sub-contractors / service providers.
• To identify and select best T&Cs and logistics/delivery terms for each assigned package.
• To negotiate prices & delivery schedules for cost optimizations.
• To maintain purchasing records/data and pricing in the system.
• To prepare and process purchase orders and documents in accordance with company policies and procedures.
• To execute and monitor all regular purchasing duties.
• To coordinate with departments and suppliers for procurement activities.
• To coordinate with suppliers to ensure on-time delivery.
• To source, select and negotiate for the best purchase package in terms of quality, price, terms, deliveries and
services with suppliers.
• To monitor and co-ordinate deliveries of items from suppliers to ensure that all the correct items are delivered to
site/store on time; and follow up with suppliers on any irregularities reported by end user.
• To prepare reports and summarize data including purchase history.
• To conduct yearly supplier evaluation in line with company’s ISO requirements.
• To show consideration of the department’s requirements for flexible working hours when working demands arise.
• To perform other duties as assigned by Management.
AED 7,500 to 9,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Ticket: Average ticket to Home destination Medical Insurance: Age bracket 18-40
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Electrical / Electronics / Instrumentation)
• Minimum of 5 years’ working experience in Procurement – Automation / Control / Safety / Electrical
• Previous experience with EPC ( NPCC / Technip/ Petrofac / SAIPEM/Mcdermott)
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office
• Good command of written and spoken English.
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills
• A self-motivator with the ability to work independently and within timeline; resilient to challenges; attention to detail.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Unique-Taj HR Consultancy, a subsidiary of Unique Group of Companies, is one of the leading talent providers in the EMEA regions. We are committed to provide assistance to companies in their talent acquisition process by identifying the right talents and coordinating with the clients and candidates for all business industries. We have offices in the United Arab Emirates (Dubai & Sharjah), Jeddah KSA, United Kingdom, and Georgia.
Find Top Talent
Other jobs you might be interested inProcurement Manager Jobs in Abu Dhabi
Procurement Officer Jobs in Abu Dhabi
Senior Buyer Jobs in Abu Dhabi