JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Our Client, a well known Construction & Development Group operating throughout the Gulf, urgently requires an ambitious Procurement Manager to join their Head Office based team in Dubai.
• Following the corporate procurement procedure.
• Scheduling & prioritizing requisitions.
• Sourcing new subcontractors and suppliers.
• Sending out inquiries to suitable subcontractors and suppliers.
• Collating and assessing quotations received ensuring compliance with specifications.
• Negotiating pricing, payment terms, and conditions in line with budgets.
• Draft and negotiate subcontracts and supply contracts based on corporate drafts.
• Managing and updating the supplier database.
• Ensuring compliance with Health and Safety, Environmental, and project requirements.
• Liaising with other departments and site management teams.
• Problem-solving (late deliveries, shortages, etc.).
• Managing supplier relationships.
• Maintain accurate records of procurement activity.
AED 25,000 to 30,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Solid knowledge and understanding of purchasing processes and ERP systems.
• Minimum of 5 years previous experience as a Procurement Manager or related position in the Construction Industry working for Main Contractors.
• Residential, Hotel, Commercial civil construction project experience would be advantageous.
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook).
• Good English verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong organizational skills and the ability to multitask, work to deadlines and work under pressure.
• Attention to detail.
• Good negotiation skills.
This long term opportunity is offering a competitive salary and package including medical and flight allowances.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Having been established since 1973, there is no recruitment company more experienced and better connected than Ashbrittle.
When you make a confidential application to Ashbrittle, you can be assured that we will make every possible endeavour to provide you with a well researched choice of job opportunities.
Find Top Talent
Other jobs you might be interested inPurchasing Manager Jobs in Dubai
Procurement Engineer Jobs in Dubai
Supply Chain Manager Jobs in Dubai