JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• Preparing procurement strategy and plans, identification and selection of suppliers.
• Negotiation and award of high value contracts for goods, works and services in consultation with the wider project team in in accordance with best-value and approved procedures.
• Managing relationships with key suppliers
• Preparing and managing formal and informal RFQs to ensure alignment between business opportunities and its relevant supply chain
• Leading contract negotiations with suppliers to ensure value for money, savings are achieved, and efficiencies are secured for the business whilst managing risk
• Supporting the commercial management team with warranty claims, disputes, contract amendments and variations
• Managing key suppliers relationships in coordination with the group global procurement team
• Audit / review compliance with approved procurement procedures
• Identify and promote new procurement opportunities for the business (e.g. new entrants, innovations, cost savings, etc.) in consultation with key stakeholders
• Be a supply chain and logistics expert who will specialize in implementing cost-effective purchases of all goods and services, as required by the company.
• Must have Engineering Degree and Construction Experience
• Must have infrastructure experience
• Must have UAE and KSA experience and great market knowledge
ABOUT THE COMPANY
ARCCO has enjoyed a long and ever-expanding association with the United Arab Emirates since 1994. During this time, the company has held a place of choice within the many industries it operates in. After expanding its operations to Abu Dhabi in 2009, ARCCO has become a leading UAE supplier of complex infrastructure development, integrated logistics solutions and oversight.
ARCCO maintains it's strong legacy of stellar performance as a subsidiary of Dubai's respected ZTCO GROUP OF COMPANIES by incorporating the following company mission statement into all aspects of production and service;
- To gain and retain client confidence that develops into long-standing business relationships.
- To maintain ethics in all agreements.
- To remain dedicated to high quality workmanship.
- To continuously strive to improve all services.
- The principal measure of a company's success is its continued growth. ARCCO continues to grow as a result of its management and staff complying with this mission.
ARCCO serves with unparalleled engineering skill, professionalism and strong commitment for each and every project.
Find Top Talent
Other jobs you might be interested inPurchasing Manager Jobs in Dubai
Procurement Engineer Jobs in Dubai
Supply Chain Manager Jobs in Dubai