JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Guildhall, a premier executive search firm in Dubai, is currently recruiting on behalf of one of our prestigious clients, a High-End Entertainment Venue.
We are seeking an attentive Procurement Manager. As the Procurement Manager, you will be responsible for sourcing, negotiating and purchasing goods, services, and materials needed for the organization’s operations. Working closely with the project manager, engineering team, and other stakeholders, your role will involve finding the optimal solutions for the business.
- Strategic Sourcing: Developing and implementing strategies to identify, evaluate, and select/vendors that provide the best value, quality, and reliability. This involves conducting market research, supplier evaluations, and maintaining supplier relationships.
- Procurement Planning: Assessing the organization's procurement needs, creating procurement plans, and determining appropriate procurement methods and approaches. This includes identifying potential risks, setting procurement objectives, and establishing timelines.
- Price and Cost Analysis: Conducting price and cost analysis to ensure fair and competitive pricing, cost-effectiveness, and value for money. This involves comparing prices, analyzing supplier quotes, and evaluating total cost of ownership.
- Budgeting and Cost Control: Collaborating with finance and budgeting teams to develop procurement budgets, track expenditures, and ensure cost control. They monitor procurement performance against budgetary targets and identify cost-saving opportunities.
- Data Analysis and Reporting: Collecting, analyzing, and reporting procurement data and metrics to assess performance, identify trends, and support decision-making. The procurement manager generates reports on key performance indicators, savings achieved, supplier performance, and other relevant metrics.
Our client is dedicated to attracting top talent and offers a highly competitive remuneration package to the right candidate. This is a remarkable opportunity to immerse yourself in the thrilling world of the high-end entertainment industry while utilizing your Procurement expertise to make a significant impact.
Seize this opportunity and apply today!
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in procurement management.
- Knowledge of strategic sourcing, supplier management, contract negotiations and legal compliance.
- Analytical skills for proposal assessment and price and cost comparison.
- Strong negotiation and communication skills.
- Knowledge of contract management.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English.
- Russian language would be additional benefit
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Guildhall is the most respected HR & Headhunting Consultancy in the MENA Region.
With deep, extensive knowledge of HR & Recruiting in the region, Guildhall has become a trusted partner of choice for candidates and clients. Starting from an exclusive recruitment agency in Dubai - UAE, Guildhall has grown into an elite service with the ability to cover vacancies in across MENA and Asia-pacific.
Offering tailored Career Sessions and an innovative industry-first membership program designed to save money on core services.
Guildhall is the partner of choice.