JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• Organization of the purchase of equipment and materials for the needs of the project.
• Development of contracting strategies for certain nomenclatures of equipment and materials.
• Negotiating with suppliers of equipment and materials to obtain the most favorable commercial and contract terms.
• Risk assessment for concluding contracts with potential suppliers.
• Cash flow planning during the execution of supply contracts, as well as with the Customer.
• Control of the overall budget for equipment and materials.
• Coordination of internal regulations, block diagrams, matrices of interaction of the company.
• Approval of procurement documents issued by FEED/EP contractors.
• Coordination of change requests from suppliers and subcontractors.
• Interaction with the Customer in terms of coordinating equipment suppliers, scope of work in accordance with the requirements of the PMC contract.
• Preparation of regular reporting for the Customer.
• Conducting regular meetings with the Customer with a report on the progress of work.
• Participation in the formation of the project budget in terms of equipment and materials.
• Maintain the respect of Suppliers and their representatives by adherence to code of conduct and business ethics, corporate policies, procedures, and work practices.
Purchase of material and technical resources:
• Conducting tender procedures for the purchase of equipment and materials.
• Evaluation of technical and commercial proposals from suppliers.
• Coordination with the technical block to complete the technical assessment.
• Preparation of recommendations for the award of contracts.
• Monitoring the execution of the Supply Agreement in terms of compliance with the terms and conditions of delivery with Suppliers of equipment and materials.
• Preparation and signing of additional agreements with suppliers.
• Evaluation and analysis of received change requests.
Quality control and expediting:
• Finding suitable and reliable suppliers.
• Audits of potential suppliers, visits to production sites, verification of technical documentation, the availability of the necessary certification and the availability of the necessary production facilities.
• Ensuring timely delivery of equipment and materials, as well as compliance with quality.
• Development of corrective measures in case of potential failures in the delivery of equipment or inconsistencies in quality.
• Participation in inspections and tests at production sites, acceptance of equipment and materials for quality.
• Coordination of work of inspection agencies.
• Total 10 years, with minimum 5 years in the EPC projects in Chemical, Petrochemical, Oil and Gas industries; Experience with vendors in India and China will be an advantage.
• Experience in project purchasing in the MENA region.
• Proven ability to prepare negotiation strategies/techniques and lead negotiations.
• Excellent knowledge of project procurement execution (start to end) of different kinds of equipment (capacitive, dynamic).
• Detailed knowledge of Supply Chain Pre and Post Order Practices
ABOUT THE COMPANY
We provide a wide range of professional services including Project and Construction Management in Upstream und Downstream Industries, for Owner Operators, Refineries and PCM & EPC Partners as well as Project Engineering, Construction Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Process Engineering & Operations, Chemical Engineering, Pipeline and Piping Engineering, Materials Management, Coating & Corrosion Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Civil & Structural Engineering, Instrumentation & Control Engineering, Rotating Equipment Engineering, Maintenance and Asset Integrity Engineering.