JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
· Assist in sourcing, negotiating and evaluating the suppliers.
· Assist in sourcing suppliers and materials as per Estidama and Green Building Requirements - with preference given to local suppliers.
· Assist in the prequalification, evaluation & re-evaluation of all suppliers and maintaining proper supplier lists.
· Ensuring the materials purchased comply with the Abu Dhabi Environmental Agency requirements
· Prefer materials with packaging that can be recycled and cause minimum landfill.
· Assist in ensuring that the materials purchased comply with the Abu Dhabi Environmental Agency requirements.
· Preparing orders to suppliers after receiving material requests.
· Assist in controlling material delivery.
· Coordinating with Procurement Manager / storekeeper for material requirements.
· Collecting quotations for products required when not available in the supplier’s list and preparing comparison sheets
· Assist in ensuring compliance with relevant legal obligations relating to the goods, services or works to be purchased, e.g., environmental/health and safety legislation;
· Contribute to development of the procurement strategy (where required).
· Coordinating with accounting concerning the cash flow and its relation to purchasing.
· 2-4 years of UAE experience in Facility Management/ Real Estate.
· Fluent in written and spoken English.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office application.
· Proactive approach to meeting deadlines and objectives.
· Ability to manage multiple tasks and set priorities.
· Highly responsible and reliable.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Middle World Property Management and General Maintenance has been working in the real estate market in UAE since 2001.
We provide Property Management, Investment management, Agency services, Asset management and Facility management. Our services enables our clients to adopt an informed approach regarding their real estate investments.
We also provide project feasibility studies and land usage reports. We deal in residential and commercial properties and aim to provide professional guidance in order to allow our clients to materialize maximum returns on their investment properties. We welcome you to visit Middle World Properties and share your real estate related concerns with us.