JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
- Advise internal and external parties on issues regarding purchasing Terms & Conditions.
- Maintain purchasing records, scanning and filling.
- Process all purchase orders for all departments.
- Receive purchase requisitions and verify them in accordance with the company's policies, guidelines and budget.
- Support daily operational purchasing needs such as planning, issuing and following up on Purchase Orders delivery and shipment schedules.
- Ensure that all departments always comply with the procurement procedures and issue goods receipt notes (GRN's) as soon as material/service is delivered.
- Maintain Suppliers master file. Update the procurement database for additions/deletions in supplier base.
- Effective proactive liaison with user departments.
- Evaluate vendor's quotation to ensure that they are in line with the required specifications.
- Resolve supply, quality, service and invoicing issues with vendors.
- Manage complaints which may arise during liaison with suppliers.
- Deal with non-supplied, under orders, over orders and damaged goods.
- Assure proper purchasing procedures, looking for the best quality and pricing as per the company guidelines and the market.
- Assist in ISO Annual Performance Review for vendors.
- Undertake any other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Close cooperation with the Procurement Manager and the Managers of different departments in terms of supplier monitoring & assessment.
- Suppliers' evaluation and scoring at the end of each calendar year, based on pricing evaluation, service efficiency, material quality and commitment to delivery time.
- Assist the Procurement Manager and the Managers of different departments on special projects focused on cost reduction initiatives and process improvement.
- Collaborate with Accounting personnel in resolving invoice discrepancies.
- Develop and maintain various purchase reports and trends upon requirements.
- Attending meetings with the Procurement Manager for price renegotiation and credit terms of existing suppliers according to the market trends.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions