JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• Supports the Engineering team through regular inspections, as well as conducting basic lubrication and cleaning tasks.
Process control through efficient energy use and raw material consumption.
• Ensure that Raw material records, Production checklist process, stepwise start/stop including Mobile equipment & RM claims are updated within shift.
• Responsible for reconciling the Material Consumption with Production for each Manufacturing Order and reporting the same
• Coordinate and ensure implementation of all activities of production functions. This includes scheduling, resourcing, assigning of work and tracking results from daily recording, reviewing and continuously improving team performance.
• Responsible for transfer of Finished Goods into Warehouse
• Degree or Diploma holder in Engineering (Production/ Mechanical /Ceramic /Chemical / Electrical) or any allied field is necessary.
• At least 5 years work experience in a similar personnel-management role. Must have an excellent knowledge of Plant and personnel organisation.
• Detailed knowledge of the operations functions and an understanding of the role of operations in supporting the wider business
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Saint-Gobain designs, manufactures and distributes materials and solutions which are key ingredients in the wellbeing of each of us and the future of all. They can be found everywhere in our living places and our daily life: in buildings, transportation, infrastructure and in many industrial applications. They provide comfort, performance and safety while addressing the challenges of sustainable construction, resource efficiency and climate change.
- World leader in habitat
- €39.1 billion in sales in 2016
- Operates in 67 countries
- More than 170,000 employees