JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Enable the achievement of plant’s target of delivering the Production Volume by ensuring smooth running of production lines. He should be able to handle the shift by collaborating with other stakeholders. He needs to ensure the quality of Product, safety of Product and people and other compliance for the plant. He is also responsible for managing the team and building their capabilities. He should have capabilities to provide support to his team during any trouble shooting, break downs or any issues. Planning & Execution of corrective & preventive maintenance activities related to plant equipment.
In addition to above he is also responsible for providing technical support/advice in case of any expansion / modifications / relocation of equipment etc.
• Ensure that all products are manufactured as per the schedule and in accordance with the company policies and procedures.
• Ensure that subordinates carry out their duties in the set time frame in order to guarantee the smooth running of the complete operation - plan the workforce schedules, supervise the team of Machine Operators and ensure the proper utilization of manpower during his shift.
• Ensure the proper usage of equipment and materials in a continuous effort to keep wastage to a minimum - record all required data.
• Ensure compliance all Quality Standards, health and safety requirements, and the maintain always high levels housekeeping/GMP standards.
• Ensure & maintain all shift reports and production reports on daily basis.
• Liaising with other departments, as and when required to run the smooth operation
• Ensure high level of discipline in shop floor and facilitate operators to run shifts smoothly
• Ensure the Routines Process Compliance on daily basis like CLTI, TPM, Overtime, Daily check sheets etc
• Maintain updated documentation related to statutory compliance for the department as well as for external standards certification (ISO etc.).
• Participate in internal audits for the department; coordinate and assist in external audits
• Quality Safety & Environment Compliance- Adhere to usage of PPEs and safe working practices
• Be Curious and look for Process improvement opportunities in production areas as well other areas.
• Develop OPL & Kaizens to Improve the work environment on shop floor.
• Follow SOPs to strengthen the Production process
NECESSARY EXPERIENCE TO BE ABLE TO DO THE JOB
• 5-7 years of related experience of which a minimum of 3 years should be in Beverage Manufacturing as production Supervisor role.
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
• 4 year Bachelor’s Degree, in Engineering (Electrical or mechanical).
JOB SPECIFIC TECHNICAL SKILLS
• Knowledge of Production process / flow
• Knowledge of Beverage processing Equipment ( Operation & Maintenance)
• Maintenance & Troubleshooting skills
• Knowledge of Production KPIs ,
• Maintenance Methodology Skills (E.g. Preventive Maintenance, Predictive Maintenance, RCA Methodology and Total Productive Maintenance)
• Knowledge of Process improvement Techniques.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is a total beverage company, offering over 500 brands in more than 200 countries and territories.
In addition to the company’s Coca-Cola brands, our portfolio includes some of the world’s most valuable beverage brands, such as AdeS soy-based beverages, Ayataka green tea, Dasani waters, Del Valle juices and nectars, Fanta, Georgia coffee, Gold Peak teas and coffees, Honest Tea, innocent smoothies and juices, Minute Maid juices, Powerade sports drinks, Simply juices, smartwater, Sprite, vitaminwater and ZICO coconut water.
We’re constantly transforming our portfolio, from reducing sugar in our drinks to bringing innovative new products to market. We’re also working to reduce our environmental impact by replenishing water and promoting recycling. With our bottling partners, we employ more than 700,000 people, helping bring economic opportunity to local communities worldwide.