JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• Prepare MIS and relevant performance and service reports covering (monthly, weekly, etc.)
• Participate in different project initiatives and provide status update Support project managers / project leads in their initiatives
• Obtain accurate data from internal and external sources.
• Analyze, prepare and submit statistics that provides business intelligence and insight information to support decision making
• To monitor, measure and report on MIS & KPI across ITMAM.
• To ensure error free data gathering requirements are met accurately
• Understand project management methodologies like agile, waterfall etc.
• Monitor SLA performance through MI.
• Highlight areas of improvement.
• Analyze client’s metrics and provide direction to management on possible improvements to meet department goals and key performance indicators.
• Help and assist in adhoc data requirements from internal and external stakeholders. Own and develop relationship with business partners, working with them to optimize and enhance our integration.
• Prepare business requirement document and process flows (e.g. BRDs)
• Report on common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations to project team and communicate key insights and findings to project team.
• Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues and deliver better value to the customer
• Perform relevant follow up on MIS and project related activities.
• Analyze and report historical data and trends and develop forecast models.
• Report, track, analyze and report Itmam and individual unit’s performance.
• Identify procedural gaps and areas for improvement.
• Assists in projects assigned by Managers for the overall improvement of the department.
• 3-5+ years of work experience
• Bachelor’s degree
• MS Office applications proficiency
• Proficiency in MS power point application
• Lean six sigma Green Belt
• Banking applications
• Sound analytical skills
• Excellent communication skills Accelerate Growth
• Drive Performance
ABOUT THE COMPANY
ADCB is a full-service commercial bank offering a wide range of products and services such as retail banking, wealth management, private banking, corporate banking, commercial banking, cash management, investment banking, corporate finance, foreign exchange, interest rate and currency derivatives, Islamic products, project finance, and property management services.