JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Project Director - 12-24 Month Contract - Multinational Company
NTS Group are exclusively working alongside a leading multinational company in Dubai to recruit a Project Director. As a Project Director you will take leadership of cross-functional projects efficiently and effectively establish new and existing products in global markets. You will manage key business, establish New Supply processes, help in team development of project management skills, and ensure the processes and capabilities within Operations environment are properly maintained and improved.
Projects will include the out-sourcing of and Formulation and Packing of (API & F&P) within Market Access countries in the Middle East. What’s more, you'’ll join a dynamic, high calibre environment with the chance to not only change but to implement redesigned supply chain projects and drive decision making with senior stakeholders. This is a 12month fixed term contract.
- Significant experience in, and knowledge of, the pharmaceutical industry including experience in at least two of the following areas: manufacturing management, supply chain management, product development, quality assurance, engineering, purchasing, finance or commercial
- Expert practical knowledge of project & programme management with proven delivery of significantly sized & complex projects
- Have worked in a supply chain environment with a technical background in the pharmaceutical/chemical industry
- Specialist knowledge of one subject area that is key to the business or requires a breadth of knowledge on the practices in more than one specialist area.
- Educated to degree level in a scientific, engineering or business discipline
ABOUT THE COMPANY
NTS Group is a leading specialist recruitment firm and experts at recruiting skilled, qualified and professional people in the Middle East.
Our promise is simple. To provide our clients and candidates an expert, professional and bespoke service whilst maintaining the highest levels of integrity and honesty.
NTS Group specialise within contingency, retained and search based recruitment campaigns across the following sectors;
Finance & Accountancy Professional Office Support Sales & Marketing Operations
To our clients, we understand people are your biggest asset and the future of your business. This is why we focus on understanding not only your technical requirements, but your culture, values and vision in order to find the right people for your business first time.
To our candidates, we believe in honesty, integrity and supporting you throughout the entire process. We listen to what you want and proactively go to market to assist you in finding your dream job.