JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Project Director is responsible for all aspects of the onsite process and construction as required for projects of luxury/ 5 star hotel. The role will include involvement at an early stage in the development of the project with the main aspect of the role delivering the project to a high level.
• Contributing with the PMO in setting project management plan, including project cost schedule, and procurement plan.
• Monitoring work performance against project time base line and highlighting the critical any potential delay.
• Holding periodical progress meetings with subcontractors and project team, to set out work plans, strategies, and all site relevant issues.
• Identifying and obtaining support and advice required for the management, planning and control of the project.
• Managing project administration.
• Coordinating internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
• Ensuring that the project is delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
• Ensuring resource availability and allocation.
• Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
• Report and escalate to management as needed.
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
• Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
• Degree in Engineering Civil / Architecture / built environment or BSc Construction Management discipline or a similar field.
• Candidate must have worked as Project Director of hospitality , luxury and 5 stars hotel projects
• 15 years and above proven work experience, preferably hospitality luxury 5 stars Hotel projects
• Knowledge of construction, engineering, procurement, industry standards and other project-related activities, their interfaces and interdependencies.
• Proven ability to manage and lead teams to build collaboration and efficiency.
• Clear and concise written and oral communication skills.
• Strong understanding of the budget process.
• Ability to communicate effectively across offices.
• Strong presentation and negotiating skills, and experience supervising, training and mentoring staff.
• Demonstrated leadership experience and working with others.
• Maintain composure under pressure and consistently meet deadlines with internal and external
• customers and contacts.
• Ability to interact appropriately and effectively with guests, management, other team members, and outside contacts.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Ignite Search & Selection is a leading Recruitment Agency in the Middle East. Ignite's team of specialist recruiters now works across a range of sectors including Legal, Digital/Technology, Retail/FMCG, Construction and Engineering.
We pride ourselves on given both clients and candidates expert market knowledge in our chosen sectors. We value getting a detailed understanding of our clients and candidates expectations to find the perfect fit for all parties.
Find Top Talent
Other jobs you might be interested inProject Manager Jobs in UAE
Senior Project Manager Jobs in UAE
Operations Manager Jobs in UAE