JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• Experience in Fit out Industry, Interior designing, MEP & Civil.
• Monitor material coordination between production and design. Prepare project schedule.
• Correspondence with client/consultants/subcontractors.
• Coordinate with different local authorities to obtain drawing approvals.
• Should be aware of health and safety guidelines related to interior fit out project management.
• Coordination with design and estimation team.
• Assuring correct and Precise documentation of materials, inspections and closure documentation.
• Keep proper and updated records of site surveys.
• Will have to coordinate with multiple suppliers and team members.
• Preparing and reviewing method statements and work specific quality control plans.
• Ensuring materials received are in accordance with quantity and quality.
• Monitor and control materials release from suppliers.
• Monitor and insure a strict adherence to the production schedule.
• Prepare and submit production update reports regularly and as needed, inclusive but not limited to daily activities, deviations from targets, returns and other related issues.
• Assure quality standards are met and report any deviations from the standards and direct the corrective actions for different production units.
• Maintain records of the transfer slips with any quality issues arise over the production course.
• Verify, coordinate and participate (as needed) in site surveys before proceeding with production to validate the project drawings.
• Arrange production force into balanced groups and distribute jobs between them maintaining proper coordination and integration between different groups.
• Reconcile time records (Exact time) against production targets.
• Monitor material usage and ensure the least waste overall production processes.
• Propose and implement innovative ideas to save materials and man/hours
AED 3,000 to 4,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Driving license is mandatory.
• Minimum Experience: 4yrs UAE (Required)
• Visa Status: Visit visa / cancelled visa (Preferred)
• Education: Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management or Architecture
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Unique-Taj HR Consultancy, a subsidiary of Unique Group of Companies, is one of the leading talent providers in the EMEA regions. We are committed to provide assistance to companies in their talent acquisition process by identifying the right talents and coordinating with the clients and candidates for all business industries. We have offices in the United Arab Emirates (Dubai & Sharjah), Jeddah KSA, United Kingdom, and Georgia.