JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
We are looking for a project engineer to assist with on-going projects. The role will be Dubai based with travel to GCC as and when required.
The ideal candidate will be proficient in English, with ability to speak and write. They will have good technical knowledge and must be skilled in AutoCAD & MS project. They will be responsible for assisting the project manager and project team with project documentation and overall coordination. In order to be successful, this candidate should be self-motivated and they ideally feel comfortable taking on tasks that require various skills and appropriately prioritizing those tasks.
• Assist management to ensure project success
• Coordinate project activities
• Attention to technical detail
• Produce shop drawings and various drawings as and when required
• Prepare technical submittals and documentation in client format
• Be familiar with Oil & Gas companies document requirements.
• Create drawings and designs in AutoCAD (must have)
• Create project plans in MS Project (must have)
• Complete all project documentation required by clients
• Ensure the project plan is moving forward to meet anticipated deadlines
• Write technical proposals to be sent out to customers
• Visit project sites as and when required (you must be eligible to travel to Gulf countries)
• Bachelor's degree in Electrical, Mechanical, or Industrial Engineering
• Graduate or 1 - 2 years of experience as a project engineer
• Strong experience in AutoCAD and Microsoft Project and Office Suite
• Familiarity with rules, regulations, best practices, and performance standards
• An excellent level of English.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Structurus is a project management and engineering company specialising in simulation systems for Oil & Gas companies across the GCC countries.