JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Roles & Responsibilities
• Review draft shop drawings to be submitted for approval for compliance to specification / production details etc.
• Follow up with clients for shop drawing approvals.
• Prepare all technical / material submittals for client approval and follow up.
• Prepare method statements and other project specific submittals.
• Prepare project program and updates on weekly basis.
• Attend all project & site related meetings and coordinate with production and management etc.
• Submit monthly program report, delay notification and etc.
• Submit monthly valuation & variations report.
• Follow up of valuation & variation certification.
• Project related budget monitoring, etc.
AED 7,000 to 8,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Minimum 3 years in a similar Position within UAE/GCC
• Well versed in AUTOCAD & MS Office.
• Excellent communication & letter writing skills.
• With valid UAE Driver’s License.
• Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering / Civil Engineering Graduate
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Excelsior is a bespoke HR and recruitment consultancy, specialising in the Security, Facilities Management, Education and Automotive sectors. Excelsior provides a high quality, reliable and affordable solution to companies in these sectors.
Exciting opportunities and market insights will be regularly posted on this page. If you are a talented individual looking for a change, then our highly experienced Consultants are ready to match you with an exciting new career opportunity.