JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Palace Group has an opportunity for a Project Engineer to establish himself within the company and be involved in luxury turn key projects. Offering the potential for future personal growth and opportunities. The candidate must be a self-driven and proactive individual with the ability to perform the following:
• Read/understand/analyze the IFC drawings.
• Read/understand/analyze the specifications and the BOQ.
• Understand in details the scope of work.
• Raise any RFI required for the execution of the work.
• Raise any variation notice to the site management.
• Coordinate with the site team (supervisor/foreman)
• Make sure the site team understands in details the tasks to be completed.
• Check with the site team for accurate manpower allocation.
• Attend the site weekly meeting, and understand the project requirements.
• Meet the site management and understand the required action plan.
• Receive and follow instructions from head office.
• Ensure the correct method of execution is used and proper usage of materials.
• Avoid any type of material wastage and damage.
• Ensure the safety measures on site are followed.
• Overseeing manpower productivity.
• Coordinate with the subcontractors; make sure all NOC/clearances are provided.
• Make sure each subcontractor knows their scope of work.
• Assure proper coordination with the consultant/concerned authorities.
• Read/understand/analyze the execution schedule provided by the head office.
• Prepare the Notice of Delay in case it exists for any reason.
• Prepare the site daily report (standard form by head office)
• Share the information in order to prepare the two weeks ahead schedule in order to be
• submitted to the head office. (Head office: Planner/Operation Manager/General Manager);
• including any mitigation plan when required.
All applications must be submitted through GulfTalent.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
UAE’s leading general contractors, world-class specialists driven by innovation, efficiency and exceptional results.