JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
We're seeking a Project Management Officer for our coffee client based in Abu Dhabi. This role involves a comprehensive approach to overseeing projects from start to finish. Key responsibilities include:
- Collaborate with the Managing Director to define project scope and goals.
- Manage project development, ensuring team efficiency.
- Update and create project management policies and processes.
- Ensure quality, budget, and deadlines are met for each project.
- Facilitate cross-departmental collaboration for project success.
- Serve as the main point of contact for all project matters.
- Manage risk and ensure compliance with policies.
We're seeking a highly qualified Project Management Officer for our coffee client based in Abu Dhabi. The ideal candidate should possess the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Project Management, or a related field.
- A minimum of 5 years of hands-on experience in project management.
- Familiarity with modern project management tools like Wrike, Asana, etc.
- PMP or equivalent certification is a strong advantage.
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
If you fit this profile and are looking to manage diverse projects in a dynamic environment, we would be delighted to hear from you.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.