JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• Perform as ‘Engineer’s Representative’ and report to Sr. Director Construction Supervision.
• Day to day management of field construction operations, client relationships and resource management.
• Inspection of site for Progress as per programme, Quality controls, Clarifications and Work approvals.
• Implementation of contractual clauses during mobilization, Course of works & Completion stage.
• Liaison with client for requirements.
• Selection of materials and finishes.
• Contractor claim analysis, variations, tender documentation.
• Handling site coordination meetings & quality assurance of the works carried at site.
• Coordination between various suppliers & contractors.
• Assessment of pre qualifications of suppliers/sub-contractors leading to their finalisations.
• Invitation of bids/quotations for special items of Works, preparation of comparative statements, recommendation leading to approvals.
• Ensuring execution of works standards & specifications with an eye on good quality & detailing.
• Coordinate with Authorities to expedite Permits, Approvals and Connections.
• Ensure satisfactory completion of Testing, Commissioning and Training
• Contract close-out, record of Warranties, Test reports, Manuals & Drawings.
• Monitoring the actual progress, resource utilisation and cost analysis.
University Qualifications: BSc in Civil Engineering
Nature and length of previous experience: Minimum 15 years experience
• Project / Resource Management
• Contracts’ Management and Administration
• Value Engineering
• Claims, Variation Orders
• Master Plan review / negotiations
• Business Plan review / negotiations
• Authorities liaison.
Language Fluency: English
Current Location: UAE
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A leading engineering consulting company in UAE.