JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Project Manager - 6 months contract
The Project manager will work with Site Delivery team to deliver various projects including fit-out, small works and modifications works.
• Leading the project management of all activities to ensure quality completion within the agreed cost and time
• Overseeing and directing project activities from planning, conception , procurement, delivery to completion
• Reviewing the project in-depth to schedule deliverables and estimate costs
• Responsible for the project phases planning and delivery
• Supporting the Sr. Project Manager in setting up the project baseline
• Developing project management plan and execution plan and manage the project stages and changes accordingly
• Management of design stage to provide most efficient and cost effective delivery of the project
• Overseeing all onsite and offsite activities, monitor progress and drive project timely delivery
• Lead workshops with consultants and contractors to tackle key challenges and provide cost and time effective solutions in line with Client’s expectations
• Mobilisation of supply chain and establish project process, safety and communication protocols.
• Managing the site and engage with the relevant stakeholders to set up adequate logistics plan.
• Leading gap analysis between design and construction and implementation of solutions on site
• Lead the process and monitoring of contractor procurement plan for all materials that allow sufficient time for long lead items and proper on site logistics for installation provisions of late supplied items
• Coordinate and direct construction workers and subcontractors
• Meet contractual conditions of performance
• Review the work progress on daily basis
• Prepare internal and external reports pertaining to job status
• Plan ahead to prevent problems and resolve any emerging ones
• Negotiate terms of agreements, draft contracts and obtain permits and licenses
• Analyse, manage and mitigate risks
• Operational Responsibilities
• Overall responsibility from project concept stage to complete delivery.
• Responsible stakeholder management and engagement will relevant parties to obtain approvals.
• Plan the project stages, procurement and delivery strategies
• Develop the project brief with the client
• Supply chain procurement and mobilisation and delivery management
• Ensure quality delivery standards and the use of proper design and construction techniques
• Ensure Health and Safety standards on site in line with Dubai requirements Health, safety and environment leadership skills and ability to guide the contractors to ensure safe installations on site
• People Responsibilities
• Good communication and interpersonal skills to co-ordinate and liaise with the Package Managers.
• Ability to convey issues and discuss solutions with stakeholders .
• Ability to identify escalate issues and provide clear justifications to management.
• Leadership skills
AED 14,000 to 18,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Visa and medical insurance
• 8+ years’ experience at a manager level.
• Bachelor’s degree in architecture, engineering, or equivalent
• Proven working experience in construction management
• Advanced knowledge of construction management processes, means and methods
• Expert knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards
• Understanding of all facets of the construction process
• Familiarity with construction management software packages
• Ability to plan and see the “big picture”
• Competent in conflict and crisis management
• Leadership and human resources management skills
• Excellent time and project management skill
• Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills to engage effectively with all levels of the organization Team management skills, presentation skills, risk management skills, project management skills, high attention to detail, communication skills
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Founded in 2001, Ultimate HR Solutions bears the market reputation of being a complete HR Services provider, precise and pro-active in locating and managing human resources. Our client-friendly process and human capital infrastructure allows us to service ever changing client requirements in an efficient and effective manner. With comprehensive experience servicing world-class clientele and top-caliber candidates across a wide spectrum of industries, we measure our success through our growing list of satisfied clients. UHRS started with humble beginnings as a preferred recruitment partner, and from there branched out into outsourcing/ contract staffing.